• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Tfs 0.4 trunk.r3777

crashston3

Reaction score
Compiled the "tfs 0.4 trunk.r3777" and enabled the "war system" and no error occurred. I copied the following files in the folder that was the "source" to a new folder:

• doc
  • mods
  • data
  • schemas
  • config.lua
  • TheForgottenServer.exe

I add the dll's the "tfs 0.4", but when I run the executable "TheForgottenServer.exe" nothing happens.

This happened to anyone?

If anyone has any idea what may have happened please post here.

How did you get this without being premium? This is a question that will not be answered In this board.

Dude, tfs and dll's how I found on another forum. But why will not you answer me? I'm just asking if anyone has had this problem and how you solved or if anyone knows I can be. I see nothing wrong in my post.

You will not get any support because you have files which you shouldn't have..

And what are these files that I should not have?
Just because I managed to find the files on the internet I can not stay with them? I can do anything if someone released these files to download freely. I honestly do not see why they can not help myself. Or this forum only helps who pays? But really I do not think that's because I know that here is a serious forum and to help anyone that needs it.

Because its not fair to the people that do pay for them... if you had premium, you could ask for assistance in the premium board, but people won't help you ib the public board.

I do not have premium account but am thinking about getting.

Regards,

Would be Better, Because u have a TFS from Hard-working Otland Devolupers..
I had same problem, is the TFS, you are using vista?
Best choise is to change TFS for another.

YO TENGO ESE 0.4 QUIER COMPRLARLO QUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR PLX,,,, MI MSN [email protected]

QUIERO TERMINAR MI SERVER, SOLO ME FALTA COMPILAR BN PARA COLOCARLE EL WAR SYSTEM PLX AYUDAAAAAAAAA... t_t

cdb3cf90-8c8c-4088-b145-69742aa31a7e.jpg

Back