• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ TFS 0.4 walk on fields

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi again, I want to ask the following, I wonder if there's a commit or a system similar to this commits

But, for TFS 0.4 3884, I need that some monsters don't be able to walk on fields. The thing is, there's already a flag that is capable of do this, if I put <flag canpushitems="0"/>, the monster won't be able to walk on ALL fields, and ALSO, dont be able to push items. The thing I need is to make it work same as Tibia do, dont walk on CERTAIN fields, so, there's possibility of creating new flags, or, make a source edit of "flag canpushitems" to make it work in a similar way?

I won't ask this to be fixed, I know this is not a distribution that still on development, but if someone can provide me some hints of where can I search in sources would be very helpfull... This are the sources i'm currently using looking for source tfs 0.4 (https://otland.net/threads/looking-for-source-tfs-0-4.270509/#post-2610114)

Here is a sample video of how Tibia system works, I know is hard to same, but an approach should be enough!

Regards!

Problem fixed, thanks to @StreamSide
Here are the new sources... new flags has been added (canwalkonenergy, ""onfire, ""onpoison), if you want that a creature avoid stepping in a field just add the flag (if want to compile use visual studio 2010 ultimate), example:
Lua:
 <flag canwalkonpoison="0"/> --- If you want that monster avoid walking on poison

Do not add any new flag if you want that the monster be able to pass through fields...

Attachments

Back