• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tfs 0.4

Xordo

Reaction score
Hello fellow Otlanders!
Okey, i got my hands on a 0.4 server which seamed to work great when I logged in and ran around. But then when i changed the ip in the config.lua file to my global ip and tried to make it public everything goes wrong.
I can't login anymore. I tried Global-ip, 127.0.0.1, localhost, my computer ip (ex 192.168.0.789). Nor can my friends login with the global ip. I've tried other servers which works so it can't be anything wrong with the ports.

So please, does anybody have a clue what's wrong?
Edit: all firewalls are turned off.

No donator account = no 0.4 support

Ohh, didn't know that you needed to be donator for those, that's why couldn't find the server around here.
Ignore this server then untill I get some cash donated. But can you atlest tell me if this issue can be fixed?

ofc, it has nothing to do with 0.4. sounds like a problem with your ports, although you should be able to log on locally with either localhost or 127.0.0.1 even with them closed

Back