• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [TFS 0.X] NPC who transmog item

potinho

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, everything good? I had an idea and would like to know if it is feasible to implement it (and if anyone can help me). I saw a transmog system, where the player chooses an item's attribute to use on another item (with a different looktype). I would like an NPC to do this transmog, request some items to transmog from one item to another, with a different looktype but with the attributes of the original item. can you help me?

You'd want to use this function..

I can't remember all the stuff you can set/change on an item..
I also remember having difficulty grabbing the original values of an item..
So depending on how much stuff you'd want to change.. it may or may not be possible.
Lua:
doItemSetAttribute(item.uid, "attack", newAttack)

You'd want to use this function..

I can't remember all the stuff you can set/change on an item..
I also remember having difficulty grabbing the original values of an item..
So depending on how much stuff you'd want to change.. it may or may not be possible.
Lua:
doItemSetAttribute(item.uid, "attack", newAttack)
I don't know if I understood the answer correctly and if I was clear in my question, but basically what I would like: a player who has a magic sword (SOV) would like to have an SOV with a Bright Sword sprite, he would go to an NPC, would sacrifice items, money to turn your SOV sprite into a Bright sprite, keeping the Magic Sword name, current attack and current defense.

Back