• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature TFS 1.0/1/2/3 - otx3 from 7.7 to 10.9x Load Items from Lua

Union_

Banned User
Reaction score
This code can be used for any distro mentioned in the title to use the items.xml to build a lua table which then can be parsed from lua, this also parses the otb file to build custom pallets in the RME of course you will need to make adjustments.

C++ code
http://pastebin.com/EzdKPKAx

I have not included the items.lua but you can create it by setting the useXML and constructTable in config, these enums must be set elsewhere as booleans.

Code:
        lua_State *L = luaL_newstate();
        std::string str;
        uint16_t id = 1;

if (!L) {
            throw std::runtime_error("Failed to allocate memory in items");
        }

luaL_openlibs(L);
Doesn't seem like you understand TFS's LuaScriptInterface purpose at all.

Code:
        lua_State *L = luaL_newstate();
        std::string str;
        uint16_t id = 1;

if (!L) {
            throw std::runtime_error("Failed to allocate memory in items");
        }

luaL_openlibs(L);
Doesn't seem like you understand TFS's LuaScriptInterface purpose at all.
Now you want to attack me, lol, you know at least I am making an effort you guys just sit around and criticize everyone else's code/work. You wait for anyone to make an attempt at something different and then stomp all over it.

Frankly I don't think you are all that intelligent @MatheusMkalo. You come off like you are an educated person but in reality you know as much @Xeraphus, @tokenzz and the rest of the troll patrol combined and that isn't saying much...

So stop being a chicken shit and stick your neck out for once.

I probably know more about this framework then any of you on this forum this includes you @Mark.

Now you want to attack me, lol, you know at least I am making an effort you guys just sit around and criticize everyone else's code/work. You wait for anyone to make an attempt at something different and then stomp all over it.

Frankly I don't think you are all that intelligent @MatheusMkalo. You come off like you are an educated person but in reality you know as much @Xeraphus, @tokenzz and the rest of the troll patrol combined and that isn't saying much...

I probably know more about this framework then any of you on this forum this includes you @Mark.
you know more of the framework compared to the guy that made most of it?
interesting

This is a forum, if you wanna post any code here you should expect to be criticized about it, if what you really want is somewhere to display your shitty doings you can create your own forum and ban everyone that says your code is bad.

stop tagging me please I shared my opinion about your effort. I'm not taking a course in computer science, I'm majoring or whatever you call it in computer science.

you just have to edit your items.cpp file and you could load everymap that you want on any version you just need the sprites/dat files items.otb and a protocol for your version.. but you could find some bugs depending on what are you doing
regards

Back