• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling TFS 1.0 Boost Error

eduardbean

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, Im trying to compile TFS 1.0, already instaled and followed the tutorial

https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows

But, i have this error.

jban.png

How can i Set the libs manually ?

It says it can't find the file .. .
"No such file or directory"
Are you sure you downloaded the correct boost files?

Thats not the correct place, * not good at all on compiling * But atleast on dev++ you are supposed to put boosters in the dev++ folder, somewhere. Not just anyplace on your computer eg. c/local/..
Correct me if im wrong, never compiled 1.0.

Thats is de Variavel PATH for User

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake 2.8\bin;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\MinGW\lib;C:\MinGW\include;C:\tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT;C:\tfs-sdk-2.0\mpir;C:\tfs-sdk-2.0\mysql-connector-c;C:\local\boost_1_55_0

And for system

Code:
C:\MinGW\bin;C:\MinGW\lib;C:\MinGW\include;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\CMake 2.8\bin;C:\tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT;C:\tfs-sdk-2.0\mpir;C:\tfs-sdk-2.0\mysql-connector-c;C:\local\boost_1_55_0

ERROR

Code:
Error    1    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/tokenizer.hpp': No such file or directory    c:\forgottenserver-master\src\otpch.h    30    1    theforgottenserver

New Error...

Code:
Error    41    error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gmp.h': No such file or directory (..\src\protocol.cpp)    c:\forgottenserver-master\src\rsa.h    23    1    theforgottenserver

What is the problem with tfs-sdk-2.0.zip

Back