• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0+] (C++ probably) - Time / Light on specific area.

Fresh

Quack!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there dear OTLanders,
I wonder if it's possible in Sources or even LUA [1.0+] to get something like:
All the entire in-game time is dark (night) on specific area on map (regardless of the passing time in the game and the time of day and night cycle on that area always be night/dark)

Anyone know if it's possible to do something like that in specific area on map?
If yes - can you post your answer?

Thanks in advance for answer,
Have a nice day!
Fresh.

I do not think that is possible, however there is a way around it, floor 8 and lower is always dark.
Lets say you want a graveyard to be dark at all times you can build a fence around it so you need to ”teleport” yourself into it, but you actually have the same map copied to floor 8 and lower, then it Will always be dark.

Problem is, you can only see like 3 floors i think on floor 8-15 so you cant have any tall buildings or mountains.

But it might be possible, dont take my words for it, not a programmer, ima mapper so this is how i would come around the problem.

Hope it helped!

Last edited:
Back