• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Tfs 1.0 Compile BUG (I Pay 10 Euro For Help)

Ashbringer

Almighty Ashe
Reaction score
hi i have a compile bug when i try to compile tfs 1.0 its giving me this error

Error 38 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (..\src\party.cpp)

Error 17 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'mysql.h': No such file or directory (..\src\ban.cpp)

Error 40 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gmp.h': No such file or directory (..\src\protocollogin.cpp)

we can use team viewer to help me and like the title says I PAY 10 EURO!

I'm having the same problem, it is evident that lack of libraries where we are pointing to the same place, but where to get and where to install is still mystery to me, I'm looking back and if you have discovered, does not deal with time otserv.

dominique120, got success by following your tutorial, I acknowledge and thank you for help, if you have not tired of me please analyze what I say below:

Now I have a different problem, it occurred after following your tutorial seems to be a problem with the linker, but he still managed to generate the executable, the question is will that may be relevant? After all were 133 warnings, do not know if anyone else had this problem, if not may be an isolated case, but if it is less common to need to know to trust my own compilation.

cisg.png

dominique120, got success by following your tutorial, I acknowledge and thank you for help, if you have not tired of me please analyze what I say below:

Now I have a different problem, it occurred after following your tutorial seems to be a problem with the linker, but he still managed to generate the executable, the question is will that may be relevant? After all were 133 warnings, do not know if anyone else had this problem, if not may be an isolated case, but if it is less common to need to know to trust my own compilation.

Look at the FAQ

Back