• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0] Edala script?

Napes

Owner of napes.se
Reaction score
Is there someone out there that has a working script for Edala?
For you who don't know what she does:
First of all, she sells blessings, but that's not needed.
Second, you have to play an instrument every day for a week in order to recieve a Diapason (item used to tame Crystal Wolf)

Thanks!

What kind of instrument, specific ones or any? Should there be 24 hours between it or that it only looks at the day, so it can be 1 hour later.
What should the npc say exactly? You can add storage while using it and then check for this storage in the npc.

Instrument is the Lyre, specif the Lyre.
She says:
  • 1st day: Edala: Ashari, Player. How... nice to see a human taking interest in a beautiful art such as music.
  • 2nd day: Edala: Ashari, Player... that sound was.. interesting.
  • 3rd day: Edala: Ashari, Player. You've made some... progress playing the lyre, haven't you..? I want to believe you have.
  • 4th day: Edala: Player. My regular visitor. I certainly... appreciate your efforts to entertain me, but let me assure you, I'm quite comfortable up here by myself. Alone. In silence.
  • 5th day: Edala: Ashari, Player. I'm starting to feel a little sorry... for your lyre. Being forced to produce such noise must be a tragic fate.
  • 6th day: Edala: Player! You're driving me insane! I beg you, take your lyre away from this sacred and peaceful place.
  • 7th day: Edala: AAAARGH! Player! My ears! I'd prefer listening to drunken dwarves rambling all day to the sound of your lyre! Please, at least get it tuned. Here, you can have this elvish diapason.

the script u link is missing of the Lyre part :(

Last edited:
Back