• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.0+, Gesior 2015, new SHOP (with admin)

Make it look the same as rl tibia webshop

also you've said you wont support TFS older than 1.1, but in title and in your post it says that you'll be supporting 1.0

Last edited:
I don't remember where i did download a Gesior ACC working with 1.x (Not full tested, just used for creating account/characters and testing some stuff on my project)

Anyways, how did it end @Gesior.pl ?
Now you earn +50% or -100% ? :p

I'm planning new www shop script (not compatible with old shop script) and update for Gesior2012.

Acc. maker update plans:
- no more support for TFSes older then 1.1
- small fixes for 1.0/1.1 compability [vocations, passwords hashing ['encryptionKey' problem])
- cache for all statistics sites [ configurable on/off and refresh time in seconds ]
- 'my highscores' where you can check your [or any other player] place in highscores for each skill/level/mlvl [show highscores.php page on which is your character Y [highlighted], you don't have to click 'next page' 20 times to find your character]
- configurable server statistics [top level, newest player, empty houses etc.] at top of Latest News [cached]

Shop update plans:
- rewrite all [PHP and LUA]

- fixed CSRF code
- custom categories of shop editable on site (not related to things in category, so you can create category 'Sorcerer' with addons,items and containers in it)
- shop admin (interactive - jQuery)
- easy config of offer images (default image for items/containers/addons or URL to images typed in admin panel)

- a lot of things you can buy:
items
containers
outfit [gives outfit or outfit + addon]
mount
premium days [adds in game by LUA, premium days for account, not player]
learn spell
soul (add to current value - can't go over max.)
stamina minutes (add to current value - can't go over max.)
player group (give some special player group, maybe someone will use it in some script - sell GM? :) )
account type (give some special account type, maybe someone will use it in some script)
bank_balance (add to current value)
storage (set value of one storage ID)
sex (set to male/female)
town (set temple town id for player)
magic level (add to current value)
level (add to current value)
skull remove (someone will have to test this feature, I'm not sure how it works in TFS 1.0 [if it works])
skill (add 'tries' to skill with ID x)
changename (in PHP you can configure new name requirements, so someone can change name to 'Other Name' for 50 points.. but for 100 points he can use name 'otHER N4me', you just config in shopadmin that X changename option cost Y points and must pass Z complete of name requirements)

- thing REQUIREMENTS:
player that receive thing must have...
minimum level
maximum level
vocation [list like: 1,3,4,5,7,8 - vocations 2 and 6 cannot buy this item]
minimum magic level
maximum magic level
sex (male/female)
'must be from logged account [buyer account]' (you don't want someone to change sex of player X without his knowledge!) = you can't buy this item for someone else

Shop LUA script will execute faster then old script - it will be 100% TFS 1.0 code.

I'M WAITING FOR SHOP THING TYPES/REQUIREMENTS AND ACC. MAKER CHANGES PROPOSITIONS.
Pro I need Outfit Shop For Tfs 0.4 php / and Globalevents
:D / Creature scripts

Back