• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction [TFS 1.0] Magic Effects full list with pictures and number id 1-76

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, the command !z ID will give you an effect. This can be used with other functions to create an effect. To make it easy, I gathered every effect here, easy to find.

Lets go:

OuHev3D2.png

E5m89jBt.png
v3oo7_-.png

n5ns4nWy.png
w0i2C5j.png
9T_AFtvA.png
2LT1Rv3M.png
_73ndNxi.png

effects are actually by client version and its better to use name constant for them instead of having to look which number is which effect

effects are actually by client version and its better to use name constant for them instead of having to look which number is which effect

This one is for TFS 1.0, and if it not work for lower client, actually, I don't give a crap since I don't want to support it anyway.
Since 1.0 is more optimized I think they will continue from the last ID if they add new effects.

If so, I will just add the new ones if it comes any.

Pretty cool thing even for me, hate looking for the id or name of the effect.
My favorit is still number 6 tho :)

Is there a way to find out names for these effects? I'm trying to make creature spells and only have a list of the effects below 70, and was wondering what effect 73 was?

Back