• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.0 Rare Problem With Source after release them

Xarly

Reaction score
Hello guys, well im using tfs 1.0 but they got some little errors to fix so i decided go to github and download the tfs 1.0 updated with all fixed the problem its when i update to this tfs 1.0 from github and i open it i get some errors and i can't enter to my server its rare because the old tfs 1.0 im using worked correct but when i release to the new version of tfs 1.0 it don't work so how its possible that? someone can help me with this? the problem exactly is when i try to login it says cannot conect to a login server but if i change this updated tfs 1.0 to the outdated tfs 1.0 i can log :s there are 2 pics of the errors if that help with something, thanks in advance guys EDIT: Now get error Service port: open] se ha proporcionado un argumento not valid so it says i gived a wrong argument its possible any problem with the config.lua with last tfs 1.0?
2eandox.png

11v33ih.png

Last edited:
Back