• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0] Request Incorporating 0.3.6~ Attribute Functions

A Dirty Rag

Reaction score
I need an edit to TFS 1.0 that will allow me to edit these attributes via lua like in 0.3.6. If anyone could do this I would be extremely insanely grateful.

Code:
    ATTR_DEFENSE
    ATTR_EXTRADEFENSE
    ATTR_ARMOR
    ATTR_ATTACKSPEED
    ATTR_HITCHANCE
    ATTR_SHOOTRANGE
    ATTR_ATTACK
    ATTR_EXTRAATTACK
    ATTR_NAME
    ATTR_CHARGES
//also for elemental damage on weapons, elemental resist on armor, and skills (sword, etc).

& this function: onAttack(cid, target).

I think it's a feature that should be added to main simple because while TFS is intended to clone a Tibia server added flexibility just expands things most of the community can do without compromising original goals. Reals maps are boring hehe.

@Techriz, I don't have any code to add to TFS, maybe I'm misunderstanding the pull feature. Also your avatar is awesome.

@Mark will not add it (not for now at least) and I'll let you know by now that mark doesn't want to replicate tibia at 100% (own experience from me lol) :/

Oh, man. So much misinformation here :(
Roadmap-1.1

This guy is working on 1.1 roadmap stuff early. Not sure if the work will be accepted when the time comes, but an interesting repository to watch.
Red

Back