• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0] Venore House Doors

imkingran

Learning everyday.
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTland Community,

I am having some trouble with the house doors in Venore:

2q9bfhj.jpg

1. Doesn't show Owner
2. Owner can't say Aleta Grav

I checked Global.lua and the house door id's are in there also they are set up in actions.xml

Is there another place I did not check or is there a different solution to the problem?

Thanks for your time as always!

I'm using TFS 1.0

Last edited:
If doors open and close correctly

- check door id in rme(it's near actionid field in properties window) and assign it if it's 0
- check if it's a house tile

2w3sye9.jpg

In thais doors i get the Door ID option.
But in venore doors the option doesn't appear.

Go to the items.xml of your Remere.
Then add the door with attribute type door.
Code:
<item id="19843" article="a" name="closed door">
     <attribute key="type" value="door" />
     <attribute key="blockprojectile" value="1" />
</item>

If doors open and close correctly

- check door id in rme(it's near actionid field in properties window) and assign it if it's 0
- check if it's a house tile
What should I put in doorid? >_>

EDIT:
So if I got 2 doors inside the same house I put doorid 1 on the entrance door and doorid 2 on the other door inside the house?

EDIT 2:
The solution is to put doorid 1 at the entrance door and put doorid 2 on the second door inside the house. If u got more then two doors just put doorid 3 and 4 on the next doors.. :p

Last edited:
That doesn't matter, but every door in a house should have a different door id, this is for the house commend to give players acces to a certain door.
You can also use the same door ids for more doors, but then players who get acces to 1 of these doors can also open the others.

That doesn't matter, but every door in a house should have a different door id, this is for the house commend to give players acces to a certain door.
You can also use the same door ids for more doors, but then players who get acces to 1 of these doors can also open the others.

Well, I had the same issue where it only said "You see a closed door" nothing else and the doors had doorid 0, so I put the correct IDs on them and poff it worked xD

Ye, it should be 1 or higher. If you add house tiles on the doors it adds the door ids to the doors, but if you add the door later it is 0, like a door that isn't in a house.

Last edited:
Back