• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0] Waypoint Teleport System

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
Hey guys! For this request I was hoping someone would make a Waypoint Teleportation system. I've looked up similar requests of the past, and they all worked via a talk command. However, for this system, whenever you use a specific "landmark", it would register that landmark in your registry of teleports, and a list of other found landmarks you've registered will pop up. Choosing any of these landmarks on the list will teleport you to that landmark's location. I think this would be awesome for TFS 1.0 as a whole, and Open Tibia servers, custom or otherwise.

I guess something like Bitzot's and Ascalon's system.
I've only seen this done in these 2 servers, maybe ask the owners for a little hand?
(Xagul and Fare)
Synthetic probably knows, as well....
Hope you find it.
Farewell.

Last edited:
You should be able to do this with the new dialog boxes that are in the new tibia (since you are using tfs 1.0) however, I have not messed around with that new dialog yet so I am unsure as to how it works. In older TFS you can use the channel window along side onJoinChannel creature event.

I am sorta distracted at the moment so I do not have time to show an example but the 2 things you need for older TFS:
Code:
onJoinChannel(cid, channel, users)
doPlayerSendChannels(cid, list)

For the newer TFs, this guy shows an example of how you can use the new dialog boxes for it:
OFFTOPIC:
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
    local player = Player(cid)
    local modal = Modal(1, "Modal Title", "Make your choice:")
    modal.addChoice(1, "I want to live")
    modal.addChoice(2, "Pft, I don't give a f*ck")
    modal.addChoice(3, "Please... NO!")
    modal.addChoice(4, "Be my guest.")
    modal:sendToPlayer(player)
    return false
end

function onModalWindow(cid, modalWindowId, buttonId, choiceId)
    if modalWindowId == 1 then
        print("You've selected the choice #" .. choiceId)
    end
end

You should be able to do this with the new dialog boxes that are in the new tibia (since you are using tfs 1.0) however, I have not messed around with that new dialog yet so I am unsure as to how it works. In older TFS you can use the channel window along side onJoinChannel creature event.

I am sorta distracted at the moment so I do not have time to show an example but the 2 things you need for older TFS:
Code:
onJoinChannel(cid, channel, users)
doPlayerSendChannels(cid, list)

For the newer TFs, this guy shows an example of how you can use the new dialog boxes for it:

I think I get what you mean. It's not a full script, but an idea in how it would work. My scripting is getting steadily better, but I'm pretty sure I'd mess up trying to edit your example template to make it work with the system I had in mind. Btw, the one thing that's missing from your example would be an onUse that when you use an item with a specific actionID it would register that choice into the modal, making it a choice in the list to begin with.

Back