• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0] Wild Animal Mating

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is more of an inquiry than a request, but if it is possible, I'd really appreciate a script for it. I was wondering if it's possible to create a mating system, where if two creatures come together (like, are next to each other in-game), say like, a "white" sheep and a black sheep, they'd have a chance of mating, and then spawning another sheep. The sheep spawned would be random, but a percentage between a "white" sheep or a black sheep.

This system could be used to deepen the sense of RPG, so that even though the pre-mapped sheep population is quite low, through time, and the sheep mating, the population would grow noticably. The newborn sheep would obviously not have their own respawn/respawn time, but I think it would be a pretty cool script overall.

Back
Top Bottom