• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS 1.1 Old Functions Script Problem!

Xarly

Reaction score
Hello guys im tryng to register on login.lua some things but the distro give me a error im tryng to do that on login.lua
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Wyda")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Raging Mage")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Raging Mage2")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "White Deer")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "White Deer2")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Northern Pike")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Gaz'haragoth Heal")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Omrafir Explode")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Shlorg Tp")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Welter Egg")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "The Pale Count Tp")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Test Heal")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Zavarash Hide")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Monster Heal")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Monster Heal2")
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "Nomad")

and im getting this error on the distro TFS 1.1:
2hsawt1.png

i hope someone can help me thanks guys

Code:
function onKill(player, target)
Btw if you test things and you don't know what is wrong, test things with print, look for errors, etc. It's easy like this to find out what is wrong.

Code:
function onKill(player, target)
Btw if you test things and you don't know what is wrong, test things with print, look for errors, etc. It's easy like this to find out what is wrong.
mate i tried using prints but im rlly noob i started not so much time ago doing my server and i rlly tryng to make it 24 hours with that stupid script tryng to repair but its impossible for me because for much prints i put i don't see the error i dont know how it works for that i ask for help :S so i dont know what change and why that stupid shit of script not working... so please mate tell me what things change because im tryng all day and impossible work :S i used too
function onKill(player, target) and wont work

I just did, you had cid instead of player and you used player, so player was nil since it wasn't defined anywhere, but this should give an error.
Make sure to save and restart your server when you make the changes.

I just did, you had cid instead of player and you used player, so player was nil since it wasn't defined anywhere, but this should give an error.
nothing added onKill(player, target) , tried print down of onKill(player, target) and no print and no errors on distro to restared distro butnothing

@Limos close this trhead iw ill make new one

@Limos close this trhead iw ill make new one
You give so little information and at the same time you don't do what I ask even though I repeat it several times.
I wrote parts for you, still you don't add it. What I posted simply works fine. If there are problems with the script it should give errors, if it doesn't, then the script is not loading.
So whatever you're doing wrong, you are the one that should post the script with the TFS 1.1 functions and the result, so what happens.

If you reloaded after changes and nothing happens, don't blame the script, just restart the server.

You give so little information and at the same time you don't do what I ask even though I repeat it several times.
I wrote parts for you, still you don't add it. What posted simply works fine. If it for some reason doesn't it should give errors, if it doesn't, then the script is not loading.
So whatever you're doing wrong, you are the one that should post the script with the TFS 1.1 functions and the result, so what happens.
i added all functions u gived me , mate and that no work and no distro errors so im not doing nothing wrong, its all how u gived me http://pastebin.com/5Fb10483
im not doing nothing wrong it a problem or anything with that script :/ so let me know what i am doing wrong because mate i appreciate your help but i copy/pasted all functions and that stupid distro don't give errors the stupid script won't work and i have all day tryng to work it and wont work added ur functions nothing, i tried adding things too nothing so idk

Back