• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.1] Revive System

I have a question, what do I write in: YOUR STORAGE ID HERE

@Colors
Not sure if its just me but seems like if i have more then 2 towns in the list i get this error modal window does not pop up at all it used to when i had 1 town.
GENNcuf.png

OGPFp5u.png

Hmm.. Getting this upon death... WHAT SCRIPT FILE IS UNKNOWN!! :'(
K i was an idiot i had the group ID set to 1 aswell lawl chanign it to 4 has fixed the error..

But now on a death i am getting

Code:
[Error - CreatureEvent::executeOnPreparedeath] Call stack overflow]

Then a segmentation error and crash..

Fixed Segmentation error by chaning the "Function timer" Back to the original one in the first post but am still getting the "Nil Value error" as above.

Last edited:
OGPFp5u.png

Hmm.. Getting this upon death... WHAT SCRIPT FILE IS UNKNOWN!! :'(
K i was an idiot i had the group ID set to 1 aswell lawl chanign it to 4 has fixed the error..

But now on a death i am getting

Code:
[Error - CreatureEvent::executeOnPreparedeath] Call stack overflow]

Then a segmentation error and crash..

Fixed Segmentation error by chaning the "Function timer" Back to the original one in the first post but am still getting the "Nil Value error" as above.
Are you using the script that I provided or did you change something? If so please post your script.

Are you using the script that I provided or did you change something? If so please post your script.

I was using your script... However i have it working by adding the "1,2," to this:

Code:
for i = 1,2, #Game.getTowns() do
     modal:addChoice(i, Town(i):getName())
   end

Where can I add more towns to spawn too? When i add more then three towns the nil value pops up.. weird..

I was using your script... However i have it working by adding the "1,2," to this:

Code:
for i = 1,2, #Game.getTowns() do
   end

Where can I add more towns to spawn too? When i add more then three towns the nil value pops up.. weird..
so u know what u do ya?
lemme show u
ASQcMwM.png

so u know what u do ya?
lemme show u
ASQcMwM.png

Ahh okay that makes sense.. However i still dont quite get how to add in more towns? I tried.

Code:
   for i = 1, 10, #Game.getTowns() do
   end
Thought that would do numbers 1-10? guess not haha i also tried

Code:
   for i = 1, 10, 1, #Game.getTowns() do
   end
So it should go up by 1 at a time but that didn't work it just me a error saying it couldn't load script.. lol

Code:
for i = 1, #Game.getTowns() do
end

You can add towns manually instead of using that code that takes all the towns of your map, you can can add w/e position really, but you'll need to create a table.
And the error doesn't seems to be with the towns.

You can add towns manually instead of using that code that takes all the towns of your map, you can can add w/e position really, but you'll need to create a table.
And the error doesn't seems to be with the towns.

yeah I have started testing doing that but i just want to know wtf is going on here haha... And where do you think the error is? Why does the script work when i add in the 1,2?

Back