• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.1] Skill Points, modalwindow

Status
Not open for further replies.
could add the function to reset the points and the player get them back at some cost? it could even be by NPC

its work with tfs 1.3 downgraded to 8.6 version?

OTC might work, need to test, but then you still need to add the modal window code to your source code since it doesn't have it
On TFS 1.3 i dont have modal window in sources? Or You talking about src in data files (Lua/XML) ?
I use a OTX3 (based on TFS 1.3) if this help some :)

ok, @Evil Puncker - i read some, my bad :)

Last edited:
what i need to change if i want to get more points for each level? i mean im level 3500 and has only 15 points..

what i need to change if i want to get more points for each level? i mean im level 3500 and has only 15 points..

line 14

local skillPointsPerLevel = 3 -- points per level

again, something that would have took two seconds to figure out if any effort was given at all, if you don't want to help yourself, others will not help you either.

How do you have 15 points at level 3500? It should be 3x3491 = 10.473 points if you start getting points from advancement to level 9. And line 14 set to 3 points.. am I missing something? :)

How do you have 15 points at level 3500? It should be 3x3491 = 10.473 points if you start getting points from advancement to level 9. And line 14 set to 3 points.. am I missing something? :)
He probably installed the script after he was already x level

He probably installed the script after he was already x level
oh i use exp scroll that gives me exp and when i got level 3500 from 8 i got only 3 points.. i guess the script doesnt work good in this case.

Yeah, this script has one major problem. If you are low lvl and for example get some experience from quest or exp scroll and it gives you more than 1 level then you only get points for 1 lvl instead levels you went up at once. Would be nice if someone could fix it...
Anyway, anyone can help me to add level restriction? Lets say you get points from level 30.

I wrote that code 6 years ago. A lot probably changed since then. I don't have time to update it.

Anybody know how to add max amount of points you can put on a stat?
Like every stat I only want to go up to 200 points total

Anybody know how to add max amount of points you can put on a stat?
Like every stat I only want to go up to 200 points total

do it on storages
add to "local skills = {" subentries a number which will serve as a storage
and later:
Code:
local maxStor = skills[choiceId][5]
local getStor = player:getStorageValue(maxStor)
if getStor == -1 then
player:setStorageValue(maxStor, 0)
end

if getStor < 100 then
-- adding skill part
player:setStorageValue(maxStor, getStor + 1)
else
-- sending error message
end

Forgive me pathetic style and lack of tabbing. I haven't been doing it in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back