• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoveEvent [TFS 1.1] Teleporter spot(configurable price and storage)

it works fine for 255 choices, it's calculated this way:
uid = 8300 + choiceid
so the range is 8301-8555

Code:
Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:eek:nStepIn
data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:10: attempt to call global 'isInRange' (a nil
value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'isInRange'
        data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:10: in function <data/movements/script
s/tp_pad.lua:7>
Hm?

Code:
value)
stack traceback:
Hm?

I got same error :X

Code:
value)
stack traceback:
Hm?

Same..

StreamSide,

I'm kind of noob on this.. Can please, explain me how to add the function on constants?...

Thanks

go to your tfs folder and we gonna call it tfs ok?
so
go to
c:/tfs/data/lib/compat and open compat.lua, then paste this into it

Code:
function isInRange(position, fromPosition, toPosition)
     return (position.x >= fromPosition.x and position.y >= fromPosition.y and position.z >= fromPosition.z and position.x <= toPosition.x and position.y <= toPosition.y and position.z <= toPosition.z)
end

:)

Great system! I was wondering if there were a way to replace using money to teleport to certain area, and make it require like... 50x christmas tokens, or some other amount of items? If so, does anyone or @zbizu know how to do this?

@Jabbawack there is always a way. All you have to do is replacing proper functions and rebuilding table a bit.

Code:
data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:onStepIn
data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:33: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:33: in function <data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:7>

Whats wrong?

Code:
data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:onStepIn
data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:33: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:33: in function <data/movements/scripts/tp_pad.lua:7>

Whats wrong?
You used different UID

Is it just me or does this script just randomly stop working? it works find on my server but will just stop working unless i refresh movements... I'm so confused... No errors.

when it stops working try printing out variables etc used in the script and again after reloading to see if something is going wrong

@Verrine
you used different ids than the script expected or modal window choices aren't synced with actual list of spots.
or you forgot to change ids in line 33
Code:
for i = 8301, 8305 do

@wilbury
Code:
function isInRange(position, fromPosition, toPosition)
     return (position.x >= fromPosition.x and position.y >= fromPosition.y and position.z >= fromPosition.z and position.x <= toPosition.x and position.y <= toPosition.y and position.z <= toPosition.z)
end

Issue with pad randomly stopping to work is when you reload actions. You must reload movements to get it working again.

Back