• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.2/1.3] Free scripting service

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://pastebin.com/fW8t7Y7f
instead of making the chance configurable for each vein i kept it as a constant in config but the chance increases as you level up your skill
the formula is: cfg.chance + (skillLevel / 2)
i also made the skill tries based off of your skill level
the formula is: math.random(3000, 5000) / skillLevel
Okey this, works fine <3 will test.
I'm thinking on fliping the skill_level, and the Level to depend more on the skill to get the veins than a level in general per say.

One script if you can make for me :D

If Demon walk on sqm X -> die or dissapear :D

is possible?

PVP Arena

Walk into portal and teleprot to w/e map. Whilst in this arena everyone stats changed to a "war mode" everyone is level 100 or there abouts and same with skills. If you are killed in this arena you are teleported to the temple where you will not be able to leave for x amount of mins. No gear/levels will be lost.

Hello, I am doing an OT server with my friend with The Forgotten Server 1.3 and we are thinking in doing several vocations and change the "starter" vocations. Doing the new vocations is not hard and there plenty of tutorials and threads to add new vocations but what we are trying to do is to separate weapons types for some of the vocations. For example we want the skills to look like this:
-Fist(the skill is already in game)
-One Handed Club
-One Handed Axe
-One Handed Sword
-Two Handed Club
-Two Handed Axe
-Two Handed Sword
-Archery(uses bows and crossbows)
-Throwing(assassins stars, stars, spears, etc)
-Shielding
-Staves
-Sceptres
-Shielding(skill already in game)

so is it possible to do? I saw a thread by @Codex NG name Spell Experience that he says it is possible to use in different ways and I think it can be used like that and I do understand a little the code but I'm not sure if that is the only thing to do? I was also thinking in declaring the weaponTypes in items.xml or make a lua that items.xml grabs the new weapontypes. I saw something about weapon types in game.lua in the core folder but I dont know if what I did there is something missing or whatever I add to game.lua nothing changes because it is the core of the game.I tried to add the skills to the database too but we got errors haha. Will wait for someone to reply and I will greatly appreciate if you could explain in a detailed way if it is possible or not. I will hope that it is :) Thank you

PS: I also I know that the client cant be edited or at least in The Forgotten Server but we can use ModalWindows to see the skills. I already did that to show the skills
If I didnt explain myself that much just tell me and I can send you a private message or here to explain it in detail. Thank you

Hello, I am doing an OT server with my friend with The Forgotten Server 1.3 and we are thinking in doing several vocations and change the "starter" vocations. Doing the new vocations is not hard and there plenty of tutorials and threads to add new vocations but what we are trying to do is to separate weapons types for some of the vocations. For example we want the skills to look like this:
-Fist(the skill is already in game)
-One Handed Club
-One Handed Axe
-One Handed Sword
-Two Handed Club
-Two Handed Axe
-Two Handed Sword
-Archery(uses bows and crossbows)
-Throwing(assassins stars, stars, spears, etc)
-Shielding
-Staves
-Sceptres
-Shielding(skill already in game)

so is it possible to do? I saw a thread by @Codex NG name Spell Experience that he says it is possible to use in different ways and I think it can be used like that and I do understand a little the code but I'm not sure if that is the only thing to do? I was also thinking in declaring the weaponTypes in items.xml or make a lua that items.xml grabs the new weapontypes. I saw something about weapon types in game.lua in the core folder but I dont know if what I did there is something missing or whatever I add to game.lua nothing changes because it is the core of the game.I tried to add the skills to the database too but we got errors haha. Will wait for someone to reply and I will greatly appreciate if you could explain in a detailed way if it is possible or not. I will hope that it is :) Thank you

PS: I also I know that the client cant be edited or at least in The Forgotten Server but we can use ModalWindows to see the skills. I already did that to show the skills
If I didnt explain myself that much just tell me and I can send you a private message or here to explain it in detail. Thank you
i saw your thread and would have replied if i knew
sorry

i saw your thread and would have replied if i knew
sorry
Ok, what we are thinking also to do is that restrict weapons to each vocation. For example a Knight wont be able to use Rods, wands and anything distance, same for sorcerer anything that a knight or paladin would use and a new vocation that we will add to use two handed club weapons. Is that possible to do? or also impossible? Thank you

Tinkering with the items.xml and movements.xml I found how to do the restriction of weapons for each vocation :). If someone wants to know is simple just in items.xml a weapon for example the battle hammer you put

<item id="2417" article="a" name="battle hammer">
<attribute key="weight" value="6800" />
<attribute key="defense" value="14" />
<attribute key="attack" value="24" />
<attribute key="weaponType" value="club" />
<vocation name="Squire" />
<vocation name="Gallant" showInDescription="0"/>
</item>

and in movements.xml

<movevent event="Equip" itemid="2417" slot="hand" function="onEquipItem">
<vocation name="Squire"/>
<vocation name="Gallant" showInDescription="0"/>
</movevent>
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2391" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem"/>

and that is it. If you want to restrict two handed weapons just add in movements slotType ="two-handed" and that is it :) Thank you but if someone know about the custom skills will be great. Thanks

@Xeraphus

Hey, it is not actually a whole script that I need, I just need to check if the player already has this addon.

I have a shop.lua script on my server and if the player buys a addon which he already owns he won't get any error, he will just get the points removed and nothing added, that happened to the mounts also but I managed to fix it but I don't know how to check if the player already has the addons for that outfit.

This is the part for the outfits, which isn't fixed:
Code:
elseif offer_type == 'addon' then
                    player:addOutfitAddon(item_id, 3)
                    player:addOutfitAddon(item_count, 3)
                    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, 'You received '.. item_name ..' addons.')

And this is the part for the mounts, which I've already fixed:

Code:
elseif offer_type == 'mount' then
                    if player:hasMount(item_id) then
                        db.query("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points` = `premium_points` + '".. price .."' WHERE `id` = '" .. player:getAccountId() .. "';")
                        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, 'You already have the '.. item_name .. ' mount, your points have been returned.')
                    else   
                    player:addMount(item_id)
                    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, 'You received the '.. item_name ..' mount.')

Hey I'm back :) if you are still doing scripting service. Can you do a npc script for promotion so the player can choose between promotions? For example a Knight wants to promote then the npc says "Do you want to promote to Elite Knight? or to Super Knight?" then whatever choice the player chooses its the promotion the player gets. I saw a script for a promotion npc from slayingworld and got optimized by Itutorial, I can use that script but want to add that option. Thank you

It'd be appropriate if all posts are on topic, and all rules that xeraphus specified are fulfilled before posting. Otherwise this is just another shit post thread.

It's not necessary to have a discussion about this. I'll report my own post and have it removed tomorrow
nice removal xdddddddddddd

good initiative xerasexy <3

Another one couple for you. The old k/d ratio scripts? All have been lost or are outdated since tfs 1.0 maybe you could redo them?

Also would be cool if you could make a script where a player gains an item when he kills another player?

I want to request a script that I don't really know is possible. What I want is a command (maybe more funtions added to /attr) that would modify a certain monster's attacks, armor, name, flags, etc.. in-game. Like for example, I'd summon an Orc, rename is as Garrosh, and give it increased armor and attack.
Is that possible? mybe it would be a talkaction?

I want to request a script that I don't really know is possible. What I want is a command (maybe more funtions added to /attr) that would modify a certain monster's attacks, armor, name, flags, etc.. in-game. Like for example, I'd summon an Orc, rename is as Garrosh, and give it increased armor and attack.
Is that possible? mybe it would be a talkaction?
requires lots of source editing, even changing monster name in game doesn't save i believe (it switches back whenever it leaves your sight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back