• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.2] A few questions about reporting in TFS 1.2

Haskys

Reaction score
Hello,

How does the player reporting system work in TFS 1.2?
What solutions have you introduced?
How do players inform you about players breaking the rules?
I know that "Rule Vocation" has been introduced in TFS 1.3.

Haskys

Hello,

How does the player reporting system work in TFS 1.2?
What solutions have you introduced?
How do players inform you about players breaking the rules?
I know that "Rule Vocation" has been introduced in TFS 1.3.

Haskys

Merge this feature from 1.3 to 1.2 and that's all. I saw on the Polish board that you want to start a server with sms shop, and you do not know the TFS or LUA / C++ basics. Take it easy and drop your "project".

Merge this feature from 1.3 to 1.2 and that's all. I saw on the Polish board that you want to start a server with sms shop, and you do not know the TFS or LUA / C++ basics. Take it easy and drop your "project".

I just ask what other people use in TFS 1.2 .. I don't ask questions like "how to write a script" so I don't understand your statement.
Unfortunately, you did not answer any of the questions asked.
And thank you for the suggestion to abandon the project ... I will probably do it .. :)

what you mean by how? its like Tibia does. TFS will create a report file whenever you use the command (w/o a pending report)
Also I dont know if 1.3 got this feature, try using the latest version

Back