• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 1.2 - Datapack 10.96

Vitich

Reaction score
Hello!

I try to open new OTServ but after some minutes it shutdown without any error console. Its only stop and shutdown.

I'm using win 7. What can be the error?

Bump!

I tried different source of 1.2 tfs but nothing work.... after 15/30 minutes tfs stop working without any console error.

Since the problem is not due to the sources, make sure if you have any corrupted script on globalevents/creaturescripts. Might be because of login, logout, death, or something else that causes.
As you said it's usually happening between 15-30 minutes aprox., then look for any last changes made in globalevents. You can also try to remove spawn file in world and see if it stays online for over 30 minutes, if it does then there has to be wrong with some monster/npc.

There is always a reason for any action. I'm not any kind of fortune teller. As I said above, check your globalevents files, something might interfere since it is after certain interval.

There is always a reason for any action. I'm not any kind of fortune teller. As I said above, check your globalevents files, something might interfere since it is after certain interval.
There is no problem, i deleted all the script and problem still.

try compile the tfs in own computer, here always works fine
How can I do it? for ver 10.96.

Back