• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.2 Distro closes when trying to open

FearWar

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm facing a problem on a machine I'm using to be a host.

After opening the TFS 1.2 runtime, it closes!

I've tried everything, I formatted the pc, I changed OS all the ways I've tried.

If someone has already gone through it, please help me!

Did you set up your sql database properly? Maybe you did some changes in items.xml and forgot to close a line properly?

Did you set up your sql database properly? Maybe you did some changes in items.xml and forgot to close a line properly?
I have not changed anything in the serv, and I get the same datapack and it works on my pc and the "host" does not

There are many reasons that may cause that. Are you sure you are trying to run it at same system? Linux/win 32/64 bit? Also, I think it may have problem with connecting to database. Maybe you need to unlock ports in windows defender or antivirus. Are you running it on exteral host vps or just other pc?

There are many reasons that may cause that. Are you sure you are trying to run it at same system? Linux/win 32/64 bit? Also, I think it may have problem with connecting to database. Maybe you need to unlock ports in windows defender or antivirus. Are you running it on exteral host vps or just other pc?
I'm running on 64bit and the pc is also 64bit, it's on another "pc".

I do not have the slightest thought of what can be

Post a screenshot of after you open it with a terminal.
There has to either be an error or the server is crashing, if the server is crashing run it through visual studio debugger if you're on windows, or GDB if you're on linux.

Post a screenshot of after you open it with a terminal.
There has to either be an error or the server is crashing, if the server is crashing run it through visual studio debugger if you're on windows, or GDB if you're on linux.
no more error appears in the terminal just closes open ... it works on any other pc unless i need it.

which has already been tested:

Microsoft Visual C ++ all versions
antivirus
virtual machine
pc formatting
SO - win10, win7

Well almost everything was tested, but only in this pc that does not work, what can be something related to something that already comes in the pc

Open Command prompt, then change the directory to the folder the executable is in, and write the name of the executable.
Post pic of results
ex.

in cmd write

"cd C:\Users\Public" -> path to where the executable is
"theforgottenserver.exe" -> the full name of the executable

Back