• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Tfs 1.2: doTargetCombatHealth does not take any health

wesoly136

Reaction score
Hi
This is what I have:

Code:
doTargetCombatHealth(0, creature, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE, -100,-100, CONST_ME_NONE)

It doesn't take health of a player, but when he is having the magic shield on(utamo vita), it takes mana.
(it is a movement)

What can be the issue?

interesting issue. Maybe use positive numbers instead of negative. (although that shouldn't be issue.)
Maybe there is a script activated on player (in creatureScripts) What converts the physical damage to 0 there if no source?

Ok, solved, that was a script in creaturescripts. And it was the one I was working on, but when I found out this problem I went to check this function to other script which I knew is working and it didn't work xD
So, thank you for help.

(in meantime I have written the whole function all along :D)

interesting issue. Maybe use positive numbers instead of negative. (although that shouldn't be issue.)
Maybe there is a script activated on player (in creatureScripts) What converts the physical damage to 0 there if no source?
positive numbers will heal the target

not really, combat type heal does that trick imo.
That's cool, but I wasn't asking for your opinion. I'm telling you exactly how it works. If you use positive numbers in that function, it WILL heal the target. If you don't believe me you can either read the source code or try it for yourself.

That's cool, but I wasn't asking for your opinion. I'm telling you exactly how it works. If you use positive numbers in that function, it WILL heal the target. If you don't believe me you can either read the source code or try it for yourself.
hmm, ok.
Well seems I'm missing out on things like that with my custom systems I can't increase hp with combat unless it is type heal xD

Lot of times things work for me, but not for others and I have long forgotten how it once was.

I gave my opinion because I though you were wrong. Apparently that was not the case.

Back