• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 - 'Enchanting Gem'

Catalyst

whoU
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland,
I've been searching for so long. I want a script similar to the mock slot system.
MoveEvent - Slot system - Multi slot (No crashes)

But for TFS 1.2, without percentages, with attackspeed, damage, hitchance, maxmana, maxhealth, skills, distance, magic, speed, regen.

The item should only be enchanted once. (I know this is kinda hard to make).

Last edited:
Yep! You are wrong hehe

I use a modified version of that same script on tfs 1.2. Also, if you read the comments on that post you will be able to fix all problems. The script is pretty much flawless.

Any error is probably because any other script of yours or bad installation.

Yep! You are wrong hehe

I use a modified version of that same script on tfs 1.2. Also, if you read the comments on that post you will be able to fix all problems. The script is pretty much flawless.

Any error is probably because any other script of yours or bad installation.

Hi, I got the script to not give any errors, I was missing the stats file in the data folder, Its not giving any errors as I said but it still does not work.
When i use any of the slot gems in actions.xml it simply does nothing. Thanks for your help :p

Back