• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 How do you change monster behaviour

Tbol

Reaction score
Hello,
i want to improve two thinks which is how can i make particular monsters do not attack people if they are around and they would attack them only if they hit him. Second think how can i increase monster view range because im using OTCV8 with classic view so you can see more then the monsters so these monsters are standing like a idiots which looks stupid so you can abuse them with range spells and hit them and they wont hit them back so you can legit abuse it and im not sure whats the best solution for it.

Is it increase monster view or how it works? Or it makes monsters see same like player do?
In red it's probably what's on your TFS. The 9 means the range monster can see. Change to value you want or sync with the client viewport.

Back