• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 is there commit where i can install revscript feature?

Lopaskurwa

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
my older tfs 1.2 doesnt have /data/scripts/ feature which is revscript and i was wondering is there particular commit in github with tutorial how to add revscript support

can you give some info whyy, ? i use it and its fantastic, for me atlist lol

Don't pay attention to Ahilphino, he doesn't use tfs and all he does is trash-talking everything related to tfs, revscriptsys is great and have been being improved/fixed by @Evil Hero @Sarah Wesker @Znote and many others since its release.

• if people don't use it and discover/report bugs, how will they be fixed? ;) (don't be closed minded like Ahilphino)
there is indeed a known crash caused by weapons, so that is my only advice, use it (as everyone have been doing since 2019) and let us know if there is any bug/crash found by reporting it at github.

I doubt Ahilphino could give any proof of what he is saying at all 🤷‍♂️

Don't pay attention to Ahilphino, he doesn't use tfs and all he does is trash-talking everything related to tfs, revscriptsys is great and have been being improved/fixed by @Evil Hero @Sarah Wesker @Znote and many others since its release.

• if people don't use it and discover/report bugs, how will they be fixed? ;) (don't be closed minded like Ahilphino)
there is indeed a known crash caused by weapons, so that is my only advice, use it (as everyone have been doing since 2019) and let us know if there is any bug/crash found by reporting it at github.

I doubt Ahilphino could give any proof of what he is saying at all 🤷‍♂️
From the beggining of findout out this new feature revscripts and itself this system on newest tfs was mind blown for me, even if it has issues i would use it, cuz as you say if problem is on briliant we can clear it. Atm using every day for soon 1 year, works like a charm for now :D LOVE THE REVSCRIPTS

SO thanks deeply to all who giving theyr time and knowledge to it <3
Thanks for all friendly people <3

Do not install it, it’s a useless system that got major bugs even now
For me your words are totally bullshit, Revscripts system its just revolution, with one file you can basicaly write almost everything instead of using 100 xml's files to register the event, This is the first thing that u should have in server

@Ahilphino
xD true i forgot that, well it was ugly written.

For me your words are totally bullshit, Revscripts system its just revolution, with one file you can basicaly write almost everything instead of using 100 xml's files to register the event, This is the first thing that u should have in server
total revolution man! mods didnt exist 15 years ago

Back