• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS 1.2 issues in adding crit mana/life leech to database

S

Shadow_

Guys its not a big issue but i just want help I'am using tfs 1.2 client 10.95 and setting up my server and i want to let critical and mana/life leech chance and amount added in skills windows in client so i needed to add some columns in table and i edited iologindata.cpp only by adding the names of the tables so the problem that it says : there is no request set for "specialskill_criticalhitamount" ( i have this command with all boosts (mana/life leech,critical amount and chance )so i want to fix this bug to let database receive that the player has added item that have extra critical..etc to add it in its right % in client.
iam using this script for mana/life leech and ciritical : Adding "boosts" introduced in Tibia 10.94 by nekiro · Pull Request #2395 · otland/forgottenserver

Note : i have updated small things wasn't working for me so if you will need any .cpp/.h files just tell me.
Note2 : Sorry for bad english

This script work for chance life leech chance and mana leech chance ??

Stack only 100% and no with this bug 200% if you put 2 items with full imbuiment Life leech

Back