• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 1.2 Items - healing and damage increase

Hidroponica

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether it's possible to add increased healing or increased damage if an item is equipped.

Lets say I equip a demon helmet, it should give me 5% more healing when using health potions/mana potions/healing spells. Same goes for damage with melee weapons.

Just wondering if this is possible in items.xml, or would it be with a lua script can someone help me for tfs 1.2?

afaik its not possible in .xml, but you need custom scripts for it..
you could set the description item attribute with stats like "Bonus healing [5%]", and then fetch the description either, onEquip/deEquip and set storage values (for easy and efficient use in dmg calculations) or you can fetch the description stats directly in a combat function (onhp/mp change), but it is less efficient than storages (but no need for extra storages)

edit: zbizuz link has everything you could want to make this, very good for reference :)

Back