• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.2] Logs of commands used

Luindx

Reaction score
Hello. Newbie questions, i'm starting now and learning somethings;

Where the log of commands used by GM's are saved?
Also, if a player uses a command, then delete their character, the logs of that command are delete as well?

Thanks!

the forgotten server>data>logs

if a player uses a command, then delete their character, the logs of that command are delete as well

I dont believe so, as theyre their own text documents in there..

I suggest opening and reading all folders in data..

Good Luck lots of great tutorials here, so start reading

the forgotten server>data>logs

I dont believe so, as theyre their own text documents in there..

I suggest opening and reading all folders in data..

Good Luck lots of great tutorials here, so start reading

Found it! Thanks.
Do you know if this logs are just of GM's or contain logs from all players too?
Another question in similar situation:
Characters created in GM's account have different access and can use all the commands from that access, right?
If i create a character for a staff member with GM's access, and then he creates another character on his own using the site, this character will be a normal player that can kill monster, up level and use skills, but with commands of a GM's (i tested this). My problem is:
This character he created, will have a log too in data>logs together with the other GM logs?
If yes, in case he delet that character, the log of commands he used remains saved in data>logs?

Sorry if i'm not making any sense, and for bad english, i'm from brazil.
I'm trying to avoid abuse from members of my staff since i'm new at this.

Back