• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tfs 1.2 manaspent scroll

Doomdice

The N00betarian
Reaction score
Code:
function onUse(player, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
player:addManaSpent(300)
return true
end

Showing no errors but is not adding no magic level percent is this a wrong way to do the script?

Code:
function onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition, isHotkey)
    player:addManaSpent(10000)
    return true
end
works perfectly fine for me, make sure you register it correctly in actions.xml

You have to read what is written... It's English.

Add mana spent, adding 100 mana spent is like the player using a spell that costs 100 mana.... This may give no percent to the player's magic level depending the of the vocation and current ml. Use vocation functions to get the necessary mana spent for given magic level.

You have to read what is written... It's English.

Add mana spent, adding 100 mana spent is like the player using a spell that costs 100 mana.... This may give no percent to the player's magic level depending the of the vocation and current ml. Use vocation functions to get the necessary mana spent for given magic level.

Its not working on an regular player and supposely I dont need an vocation to the script since zothion told me that script he posted works for him but its not for me and im useing tfs 1.2 so im not sure what to do now.......

Last edited:
Back