• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 / Master Distro

zephirop

Reaction score
I just have a question i'm trying to download the distro from TFS official github, and i see there is a branch for 1.2 and there is another one default as MASTER.. just curious if you guys know what the main differences are and i do know the latest its supported for tibia client 10.98. Thanks !

master is bleeding edge and still targets 10.98.
TFS 1.0/1.1/1.2 are tags for the source code that makes up the official releases:

Last edited:
thank you so much for the fast response everyone +1 !
Post automatically merged:

so master its TFS 1.3? i only see master and subranches for 1.1/1.2
Post automatically merged:

Here's a couple month old list of the difference between 1.2 and 1.3 (1.4 'release' version TBD): (Upcoming) TFS 1.4 official release (https://docs.otland.net/ots-guide/tfs-documentation/tfs-1.4)

master is bleeding edge and still targets 10.98.
TFS 1.0/1.1/1.2 are tags for the source code that makes up the official releases:

i dont seem to see the TFS 1.3 in the github provided is master branch 1.3?

Last edited:
Master is 1.3, 1.3 is the in-development version and 1.4 will be the version when it gets released.

In case you want a more thorough understanding, search the web for "git workflow" but this image provides a nice visual TL;DR

1586526740077.png

Back