• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Tfs 1.2 or 1.3 - and why?

reisbro

Solutions
Reaction score
I would like answers based on flexibility - available lua functions without having to do a lot of source edit
Stability - 1.3 is still being updated right? Does that mean 1.2 is in its "perfect" form?

And that's it! Please try to be detailed about your answer, I managed to compile both sources but I am not sure about which one I am going to use

Solution
Unless you want a specific feature from 1.3 you should use 1.2. If you start with 1.3 you will be out of date from master in less than a month. With 1.3 you can expect bugs and little support for 1.3 scripts.
Unless you want a specific feature from 1.3 you should use 1.2. If you start with 1.3 you will be out of date from master in less than a month. With 1.3 you can expect bugs and little support for 1.3 scripts.

Solution
Back