• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [TFS 1.2] Outifts and Mounts limit

narko

vertrauenswürdig ~
Solutions
Reaction score
What I know so far is that the limit in outfits and mounts is client sided. But I just wonder if there's any way to modify or break this limit?

Tibia Client: 10.53

Thanks in advance.

Right now you can have 65536 different lookTypes and 65536 different mounts, are you seriously considering adding more outfits/mounts than that?

The client is limited to certain amount of outfits and mounts in that client. I tried to set outfits.size to 51 in sources but it just doesn't work as inteed.
cf5e985537727904f86778cf073a3d0e.png

Thats the client limit, most likely to limit us from adding our own, TFS might be missing a package that sends it(and the client uses a default value) or it's a basic integer that they increase with new mounts / outfits.
You can either go with OTC or remove a couple of mounts and use the ids from them.

Well, in that case you need to find a way to edit this AVAILABLE_OUTFITS constant in the client. But even then I doubt it would work, the client is probably allocating an array with size 50, that is why the assertion is in place, if it tried to store more than 50 outfits, it would overflow the array.
It seems you just can't send more than 50 outfits, maybe you should change the way the player chooses his outfit, this is what I would do: whenever the player clicks Set Outfit, send a modal window with all the outfits he has, he chooses one and then the outfit window is sent, with just that outfit so the player can choose his colors. It is not optimal but it *might* work.

Is there any way to use Tibia 10.9 client as 10.53? I know I can just import the sprites but I want to use Tibia 10.9 engine so It will allow more outfits and mounts when sendOutfitWindow. I've been trying to allocate Game and Login adreesses with ollydg and XVI32 but I got stuck.

Back