• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 Player trade window

LEDneotoxicity

Reaction score
Is there a way to modify the TFS 1.2 source code to enable a player trade window? I've found what looks to be the start of one when I tested !sellhouse (which seems to be built into the source as I can't find any reference of this in talkactions)

yes but you have to have an item beforehand to trade, how are you going to know which item to force trade to the partner?

yes but you have to have an item beforehand to trade, how are you going to know which item to force trade to the partner?

If you're referencing the !trade function that someone released, that is not what I'm getting at. In TFS 1.2 when I say !sellhouse it opens an actual trade window in OTclient and it looks like I could drag and drop additional items in here, but there doesn't seem to be a way for the other party to open this trade window as well. I'm hoping someone knows of a way to put something like "Trade" in the menu when you click on a player.

If you're referencing the !trade function that someone released, that is not what I'm getting at. In TFS 1.2 when I say !sellhouse it opens an actual trade window in OTclient and it looks like I could drag and drop additional items in here, but there doesn't seem to be a way for the other party to open this trade window as well. I'm hoping someone knows of a way to put something like "Trade" in the menu when you click on a player.
my statement still stands, both players would have to have an item traded when trade is initiated, you can't force open a trade window with no item coming from the player

my statement still stands, both players would have to have an item traded when trade is initiated, you can't force open a trade window with no item coming from the player
Thank you. Can you guide me to where I could initiate the player trade window so that I can play around with this idea?

Back