• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 Premium Exp Bonus (20%)

SixNine

Reaction score
Hello,
so im searching in otland for normal exp bonus for premium accounts as far as i know i should use
if self:isPremium() then
exp = exp * 2 (can i even use 0.20?"
end
second thing how it will react if couple people is attacking same monster i mean when it will share exp>? Im like scared to use the most simple looking codes because it looks like it will have a lot of problems.

Solution
the event is activated when a player receive the exp, It does not matter if there is 100ppl in party the event is per player so... you might understand :)
then you should check shared exp event :p
No i dont mean that stuff when you are in party and share exp with your team mates i mean simple example when random people attacking same monster so by default it will share exp on them so how it will react with premium bonus if there is one premium and others are facc
exp = exp * 1.2

the event is activated when a player receive the exp, It does not matter if there is 100ppl in party the event is per player so... you might understand :)

Solution
Back