• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [TFS 1.2+] Programming service

Since I've become more comfortable with C++ recently, source edits are now acceptable instead of only Lua.

i want know how much cost one Loot Chat for tfs 1.3, imbuement system, ferumbras ascendant quest and if u hv whatsapp

Topic: Programmer - Multi-world TFS & Znote, Cast System, Client 11, New Ammo and summons

Hello,

I have a proyect working during the last year and I am looking for some upgrades. My objetives are:
- Multi-world TFS & Znote: Coding the required for houses, tile_items, players, etc along TFS and Znote AAC. With an option to enable transfer for players from each world.
- Cast System (50 USD): I know that the best Cast System is from @Slavi_Dodo, which has a minor bug reported on two similar disconnections on same time, which needs to be fixed.
- Client 11 (100 USD): Adding the compatible client 10.00 along with client 11, using action bar function and also analyzers.
- New Ammo (25 USD): Will require otb update.
- New summons (25 USD).

I am paying trough PayPal after the job is completely done. Also you may choose which task you are comfortable to do.

I have been working with @Znote, @Don Daniello, @Mkalo, @StreamSide, @Colors and a few others who can corroborate that I am a serious guy.

Still doing piece work? I have some things I need quoted.

I would like to get a pm from you to talk I do not want to say what I would like to request.

Still doing piece work? I have some things I need quoted.

I would like to get a pm from you to talk I do not want to say what I would like to request.
you can contact me via discord, i have it in my main post

you can contact me via discord, i have it in my main post

Which is your Discord ID?

BTW:

Enable multiworld on TFS 1.3 & Znote $50 USD.

What does this means on server:
- Can't transfer from bank balance to another player in other world (adding world_id to players table).
- Can't parcel to players to different world (checking world_id column from players).
- Same account login, multiple worlds to show (depending on the world_id of the character).
- Houses (and items, owners and guest list) should be recognized on each world.
- I have a global_storage table, which should read the world_id too.
- VIP list doesn't let add players from other world.
- Market should display just offers from the current world (to buy and sell).

What does this mean on website (znote):
- Creating characters, may choose the world.
- Highscores, may choose the world.
- Guilds, may choose the world.

Let me know if interested.

Which is your Discord ID?

BTW:

Enable multiworld on TFS 1.3 & Znote $50 USD.

What does this means on server:
- Can't transfer from bank balance to another player in other world (adding world_id to players table).
- Can't parcel to players to different world (checking world_id column from players).
- Same account login, multiple worlds to show (depending on the world_id of the character).
- Houses (and items, owners and guest list) should be recognized on each world.
- I have a global_storage table, which should read the world_id too.
- VIP list doesn't let add players from other world.
- Market should display just offers from the current world (to buy and sell).

What does this mean on website (znote):
- Creating characters, may choose the world.
- Highscores, may choose the world.
- Guilds, may choose the world.

Let me know if interested.
Thread closed until further notice.

Vulcan i want help with some scripts can i have ur discord Vulcan#0666 not working

Last edited by a moderator:
Back