• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 Quick way to delete items from player houses

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
so i deleted all players from the database and i noticed that there is still items in the houses is there a quick way to remove it? Or i have to do it by hand?

I mean doesnt the items get deleted when you sell the house?
Well players are already deleted and it says that no one owns the house but there is still items in it :D Well i see only houses table and house_list table there is nothing about items like house_items
Post automatically merged:

The house items are also stored in the DB, so you should delete those too
Well i see only houses table and house_list table there is nothing about items like house_items

Well players are already deleted and it says that no one owns the house but there is still items in it :D Well i see only houses table and house_list table there is nothing about items like house_items
Post automatically merged:

Well i see only houses table and house_list table there is nothing about items like house_items
tile_store

SQL:
DELETE FROM `tile_store` WHERE 1
run that query
did it and there is still items in house. Reloaded server everything and still same. So what i noticed those items appeared in tile_store again. Like wtf. Maybe somekind of talkaction would fix it? that deletes all items in houses

Tile_store is every item on the map that isn't in default map file and gets saved at server shutdown and loaded.
Shutdown server, run command above. then restart server.

Back