• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 Remove Black Skull Completely

Tbol

Reaction score
Hello,
so is it possible to remove black skull and keep just white frag(normal frag) and red skull?

Can't you just increase killsToBlackSkull in config.lua? like making it 99999 then no one will ever get black skull?

I though about it, but isnt it kinda ugly solution?
I think it is same as remove it completely from source files also this one is much better because you can enable it back if needed in the future easier.
Anyways if you wanna remove it from sources I think this link can be helpful but I am not sure which line you need to edit/remove.
Skulls

Hmm im wondering how is it possible to set something like this. How much frags you can get if you are above them you get red skull, so

10 / 50 / 100
Day /Week/ Months

So if you pass 10 frags in a day you get red skull, if you pass 50 frags in a week you get red skull, if you pass 100 kills in a month you get red skull. And it would reset them like this If you have 5frags in a day next day it would reset to a zero, but those 5 kills would still stay in a week, but after week it resets them to zero, so now it would be only in month frags but after month it resets them to zero to.

Back