• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 Summon reaction time

Tbol

Reaction score
Hello, is it possible somehow to improve summon reaction time? For example if i move the summon starts moving only after like 1 second and not instantly with the player, what i noticed monsters react fast as hell but my summon doesnt,so maybe there is somekind of delay in src that i dont know?

i guess force summon to move towards player for 1 sqm when player moves?
and after that it should catchup im wondering what if not cluttering the pathfinding tell it to only find first 2 tiles first and then map the rest

i guess force summon to move towards player for 1 sqm when player moves?
and after that it should catchup im wondering what if not cluttering the pathfinding tell it to only find first 2 tiles first and then map the rest
Jesus sounds way to complicated

Summons set attacked creature onthink, so if your server has onthink every second, it will update the attacked creature every second, not instantly

Summons set attacked creature onthink, so if your server has onthink every second, it will update the attacked creature every second, not instantly
what if we set onthink for creatures to less? or could we potentially do it temporarily ?

What if writing a code that summon onthink logic dont work the same like for monsters? is it possible? dont really want to mess with intervals for onthink because it will affect all monsters and cpu usage is major and i want fast reaction only for summons

Back
Top Bottom