• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2 The Devolera Project [Sweden]

eddanboy

CDev.
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am currently, together with some friend of mine, working on a project for a 10.98 server hosted in Sweden.
We are an experienced team and are pushing hard to develop this server towards the concept of what we like,
and would like to implement in the making of an Open Tibia Server. However, due to some time restrictions, and
som lack of creativity after doing a lot of stuff, we are no longer able to do all the parts ourselves.

Therefor, we are considering buying services, that will 1. support creators of the otland community, and 2. save us time.
Below, I have made a list of things that we are interested in, this will of course be payed, to support you creators!
Also, if your work suit us, and our servers playstyle well, we are interested in future work as well.

Mapping:
  • Temple for main city. (Including a neat area for beta testers, will provide more info over PM.)
  • 5 Hunting Areas, designed for people to team hunt.
  • Depot.
  • A raid, much like the i.e. World of Warcraft raids. (We are thinking of implementing a new raid every season, so this could be a great opportunity for you.)
  • 8 Dungeons.
Scripting:
  • Teleport that TP people to a unique dungeon, i.e. having multiple groups being able to clear the dungeon at the same time, but in different instances.
  • Same as above, but for raids, and including additional tiles.
  • [Spell] Damage over Time spell.
This is the work we have that we would need the soonest, as I stated earlier, the work is paid, and we negotiate the price of the work and everything through Discord before you start. Payment will be after you have sent screenshots, we have approved and are not in need of further changes, we pay, you send file. We are a legitimate
team, that are rather aiming to work with people long-term, however, we do of course accept short-term related works too.

I am currently at work, discord will be updated in this post later, until that, feel free to contact me through OTLand PM.

Update Discord: @Bib#4842

Kings Regards,
Devolera Crew

Last edited:
Back