• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.2] Tibia 11 analysers

gudan garam

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland people.

During the end of last year I spent some time working on some stuff for tibia version 11 and since I no longer have time to work on it (nor do I have time to launch a server), I'd like to release it for the community.

Keep in mind: this code is not well tested, I'm not a c++ expert so this code is not perfect, this code doesn't follow the coding standard for tfs eventhough I tried to keep it clean.

I would highly suggest you guys compiling it for windows and linux to ensure its stability as I had no time to do so. Also I didn't test every possible scenario for the analysers (eventhough at the time I thought it was pretty stable) so it would be great if you guys did that before pushing this to a live server.

I'll be collecting code change from a lot of different commits to make this post so if I miss something just use your imagination or let me know if you can't find a solution for what is missing and I'll check it when I have time.

I've created a open repo on github so I don't have to write every code and the location where to put it.

I still have a feel things such as daily reward and an optmization on the counting of players items (used to show the items count on action bar). I'll post thoose when I have more free time.

As a gratification I'd love to have people who actually know c++ point out things that could've been better on my code. This was done a couple months ago so I already know somethings that I could've done better while moving the code to this new repository, but I'm open for criticism and suggestions, eventhough I'm not using C++ at work right now, I always want to get better at it.

* I did not compile this code before commiting it to this repository, I simply took the changes from a lot of different commits I made at the time and pushed it. Please, help each other if there are compiling issues.

I'm away from the community so I have no idea if this is something new for you guys or not.

I used otx (idk which version, 3.6 maybe?) as a base to develop this feature, so there maybe issues if you want to implement this same code on vanilla tfs.

Great! I was wondering about analytics these days.
I've queued this to try.
Wish you had provided us some pictures of the resulting data and maybe some thoughts on what more you had thought about this.

Back