• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling TFS 1.2 update to 10.82

kowal422

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with updating tfs 1.2 to 10.82.
I downloaded the latest forgotten server from github and changed version to 1082 in definitions.h
Code:
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MIN 1080
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 1082
#define CLIENT_VERSION_STR "10.82"
then I compiled it and I'm getting client crash after typing account name and password in client.

client error log after crash:
5vqig5.jpg

Thanks for help.

10.80 works, but when compiling to 10.82 i get debug on entering login and password, when trying to connect without pass I'm getting message that there is no available cast
0v7pv9.jpg

debug log:
fnfidc.jpg

is this thread still alive becouse i need some help after compiling i can connect to the server without any errors but when im trying to enter cast list the client bugs out anyone knows why ?

I have experienced this before, you have to add the packets when displaying premium days, do the same as you did in protocollogin.cpp but in protocolspectator.cpp
10.80 works, but when compiling to 10.82 i get debug on entering login and password, when trying to connect without pass I'm getting message that there is no available cast
0v7pv9.jpg

debug log:
fnfidc.jpg

Back