• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.2

Itutorial

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Why doesn't it support setCreatureMaxHealth()???

That's what im saying why are good codes being taken out of TFS? Like: doSendAnimatedText and setCreatureMaxHealth....People are actually making the newer versions shitter then the old ones.

That's what im saying why are good codes being taken out of TFS? Like: doSendAnimatedText
doSendAnimatedText is a deprecated function since 9.1.
The feature is removed from the Tibia Client.

Why doesn't it support setCreatureMaxHealth()???
Its called setMaxHealth, for example:

Code:
local player = Player(...)
player:setMaxHealth(185)

Not sure what u wanted the function for but here is a example script that i use in my server.

And i should say that i did not create this script myself.

Code:
function onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition)

local gain = 250000     -- Health the player gains.
local storagevalue = 49150     -- Speaks for itself.
local uniqueid = 9820     -- unique id of the item that you use.

if (item.uid ~= uniqueid) then
        return true
    end

if (player:getStorageValue(storagevalue) == 1) then
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You Already Raised your Max Health!.")
        return true
    end

player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You Raised your Max Health to 250000.")
    player:setMaxHealth(gain)
    player:addHealth(gain)
    player:setStorageValue(storagevalue, 1)
    return true
end

Last edited:
Alright, can you guys answer how monsters EXP system works? If I wanted to make a code for a monster (pet) leveling up by exp how would I do so?

I could definitely use someone else code in their pet system or use it to make my own. I just like to do it this way to keep it cleaner and easier. Seems how you didn't answer my question (how does the exp system work) then you didn't need to comment. I will assume the reason you commented with useless information (I knew I could do that) is because you haven't been laid in a while and this is the only place you feel adequate enough to let out your anger.

I could definitely use someone else code in their pet system or use it to make my own. I just like to do it this way to keep it cleaner and easier. Seems how you didn't answer my question (how does the exp system work) then you didn't need to comment. I will assume the reason you commented with useless information (I knew I could do that) is because you haven't been laid in a while and this is the only place you feel adequate enough to let out your anger.
Useless information lol
Not knowing how to code is 1 thing, not wanting to learn is just plain stupid.. you will never amount to anything if you have no desire to learn.

Man you really are retarded aren't you. I didn't say I have a problem putting the code together. Hell, I even know what functions from TFS are probably needed. If you look at my question, and I will point this out for the 3rd time so maybe a dumb ass like you will see it, I am simply asking how the EXP SYSTEM WORKS FOR MONSTERS. I didn't ask how do I make a code in LUA. So if you want to learn something why not take the chance now and learn that your tool. Get off my post already, you have made yourself look like an idiot enough already. Again more useless information coming from the god of pathetic attempts to one up people.

Man you really are retarded aren't you. I didn't say I have a problem putting the code together. Hell, I even know what functions from TFS are probably needed. If you look at my question, and I will point this out for the 3rd time so maybe a dumb ass like you will see it, I am simply asking how the EXP SYSTEM WORKS FOR MONSTERS. I didn't ask how do I make a code in LUA. So if you want to learn something why not take the chance now and learn that your tool. Get off my post already, you have made yourself look like an idiot enough already. Again more useless information coming from the god of pathetic attempts to one up people.

You do have a problem putting code together, we all know it, and its ok because no one is perfect.

But you are lazy too, you can't even be bothered to use the search function on this site to find the resources on your own, you'd rather just ask instead of looking yourself.

You act like I am asking for full codes or something. Asking how a system works isn't being lazy. Your just a fucking idiot is all.

Back