• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ TFS 1.3 + accented characters (Quick question)

Oneda

Aspiring Spriter
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've managed to translate the onLook events successfully after converting the document to ASCII, not really sure what to do in the source code tho, could someone give me a light? (that "Vocãaãc" is supposed to also be "você")

1614461516069.png

Solution
Try saving with ISO 8859-1
Could you tell me how to proceed? Not really sure how to save it as ISO 8859-1 in Visual Studio 2019

EDIT: Found out. Solution to whom might have the same problem:

File > Save xxx.cpp as > (click little arrow near the save button) > save with encoding > Latin 9 (used it and worked)

1614471205249.png
Try saving with ISO 8859-1
Could you tell me how to proceed? Not really sure how to save it as ISO 8859-1 in Visual Studio 2019

EDIT: Found out. Solution to whom might have the same problem:

File > Save xxx.cpp as > (click little arrow near the save button) > save with encoding > Latin 9 (used it and worked)

1614471205249.png

Last edited:
Solution
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm having the same problem. Do you have to save every single .cpp file this way and then recompile?

Back