• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.3] Anti-Bot Script

Demnish

Tibian Hero
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I'm currently looking for a anti-bot script that works against cavebotters and AFKers.
I am not expecting anything advanced, but if it would be possible to add my own questions that would need to be answered or a random question system, that would be awesome! 🙏

I've tried several scripts, but I can't find any that is for TFS 1.3, every one I've found is outdated.

Thanks in advance! :)

I would suggest using Extended OP codes on your client. Simply, the Server will send packets to your client. If the player is using your client, they can continue playing. If they are using any other client, it will disconnect them. Its easier in my opinion to do it this way as i believe TFS 1.3 already has Extended Op codes in the server. So there shouldnt be any server editing, just lua coding.

Very nice.
I was actually one of these days about to ask the question on the forums "What is Extended OP Codes"?

I'll look into this and try to make something; making this work will solve a lot of future problems that I was going to need to tackle sooner or later.

Thanks. :)

It is very usefull. You can use it to do almost anything. You can do hidden messages with opcode, if the client isnt your own client it will log them out. You can do stuff like sending storage values and what not. It solves a lot of issues lol.

Back