• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 1.3 compile windows error

the same all the time
Post automatically merged:

I do what it says here
If you prefer cmd (command prompt) click on your Start windows button or just use the windows key on your keyboard and search for cmd then navigate to your desired directory using cd e.g. you want to have your vcpkg folder on root of your C drive:

cd C:\
then you can safely proceed with configuring vcpkg

git clone microsoft/vcpkg (https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg)
cd vcpkg
.\bootstrap-vcpkg.bat
.\vcpkg integrate install

after typing .\bootstrap-vcpkg.bat

this error pops up. in google I did not find a solution

Last edited:
I compiled the engine. it's ok only now i have a problem with starting it

no matter if I compile it in debug or release, the engine crashes

I will add that no matter if I compile it myself or download it from the Internet, it crashes anyway

I compiled the engine. it's ok only now i have a problem with starting it

no matter if I compile it in debug or release, the engine crashes

I will add that no matter if I compile it myself or download it from the Internet, it crashes anyway

Run the server using this to see what is crashing your server

the console shows nothing

For what I was able to traduce from polish, you're not locating the .exe
Install gitbash LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You (https://lmgtfy.app/?q=git+bash)

Try this, if for example I have my directory here:
Code:
C:\Users\Usuario\TFS-1.4-Downgrades-8.60

Use the following:
Code:
cd C:/
cd Users
cd Usuario
cd TFS-1.4-Downgrades-8.60
./tfs.exe

example_directory.png

That will run the console in GitBash, see if that let you see an error by using this.
gitbash.png

shows nothing

Well, yes it does. It says Illegal Instruction

Looks like you've done something to the code to break it and/or are missing dependancies. Most likely the latter.

Check the event logs on your computer or the details of the application crash for more information.

Don't just spam question marks, that shit is obnoxious.

shows nothing
Didn't noticed what @pink_panther said jajaja but is clear on gitbash, if you're getting ilegal instruction try with
This might be caused because your processor is old, and doesn't support the msvc version you target when compile the server

Back