• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.3 Crafting System Error

TomBartezz

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this crafting system? I have an error, but I have copied and pasted everything as it said to including the modal stuff. I am not sure but maybe it's not compatible with TFS 1.3? Also the rank system works from this thread, so maybe it's not about the modal windows.

Crafting System Link: [TFS 1.2] Simple Crafting System. (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-simple-crafting-system.243470/)

Code:

Error:
Lua:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]

data/actions/scripts/custom/crafting.lua:onUse

data/actions/scripts/custom/crafting.lua:80: attempt to call method 'sendMainCraftingWindow' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'sendMainCraftWindow'

data/actions/scripts/custom/crafting.lua:80: in function <data/actions/scripts/custom/crafting.lua:79>

Solution
E
try changing sendMainCraftingWindow to sendMainCraftWindow

and is your server 8.6 version?
well, that is what the error is telling:
data/actions/scripts/custom/crafting.lua:80: attempt to call method 'sendMainCraftingWindow' (a nil value)

Back