• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.3 downgrade to 7.72

What modifications must be done to comeback to 7.4-7.72 times?

Kind regards
Allien
if you dont know nothing about c++ start learning first 24/7 because downgrading a tfs 1.3 to work with 7.72 alot of stuff to remove when i mean alot is alot xd other wise i recommend you 100% start working with othire, or if you want a tfs 0.4 for 7.72 pm me

Last edited:
if you dont know nothing about c++ start learning first 24/7 because downgrading a tfs 1.3 to work with 7.72 alot of stuff to remove when i mean alot is alot xd other wise i recommend you 100% start working with othire, or if you want a tfs 0.4 for 7.72 pm me
Currently, I would like to know about the differences between the new and old Tibia. (7.4)
I create my project for fun. So I dont need projects on which I know nothing. Then sorry but I cant buy your source. Better for me is pay someone to do step by step for me things where I will be usless :p
I started with OTX but I spokoe with one good programmer and he told me is one of buggy servers ever... So I want to try make downgrade of 1.3 but I need to know all Tibia 7.72 thinks.

Example,
lure monsters, use rope on hole to take monster from -1 ... thinks like that :)
I working on OTC so run server is no problem with little changes, but I need to know all mechanics

Back